Topographical sketches of Brighthelmston and its neighbourhood / by E.W. Brayley ... ; illustrated with twelve engravings by R. Havell, jun.
- London : Printed and published by Havell and Co. ... , .
- Physical Description:
- 82,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B78 B72 1825Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound in original printed tan boards, as issued.
Date from printed front cover.
Plates are dated 1824 and are proof copies.
Engraved t.p. list publisher as: T. Flook.
Text differs slightly from 1824 ed.: see p. 9,15 & printed boards. Front cover lists also Rodwell and Martin as publisher.
Ford, J. Images of Brighton, p. 359
- Subject Terms:
- Brighton (England) -- Description and travel.Flook, T. -- Publisher.Havell and Co. -- Printer.Rodwell and Martin -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- .
YCBA Collections Search
Brayley, E. W. (Edward Wedlake), 1773-1854, Topographical sketches of Brighthelmston and its neighbourhood , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.