The printers, stationers, and bookbinders of Westminster and London from 1476 to 1535; by E. Gordon Duff ...
- Cambridge, University Press, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. illus., facsims. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ152 L8 D9 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- The 1899 lectures were first printed in a small edition under title: The printers, stationers and bookbinders of London and Westminster in the fifteenth century. [Aberdeen, priv. print., 1899]
- Subject Terms:
- Book industries and trade -- England -- London -- History.Printing -- England -- London -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Duff, E. Gordon (Edward Gordon), 1863-1924, The printers, stationers, and bookbinders of Westminster and London from 1476 to 1535;, 1906