The county of Suffolk [cartographic material] / surveyed by Joseph Hodskinson.
- London : Engraved and published by William Faden, 1783.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 6 sheets : hand col. ; 120 x 162 cm on sheets 64 x 56 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMaps/Atlases 1862 SuffolkYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:63,000].
- Relief shown by hachures.
Includes illus., "Plan of the town of Ipswich," and triangulation diagr.
BAC: British Art Center copy from the collection of Ernest Augustus Cumberland.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Suffolk.Suffolk (England) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
- Early works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.