IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Krupp, Andrea, Bookcloth in England and America, 1823-50 , 2008
Bookcloth in England and America, 1823-50 / Andrea Krupp.
- 1st ed.
- New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll Press ; 2008.
London : British Library ; 2008.
New York, NY : Bibliographical Society of America, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- x, 92 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ269.3.C58 K78 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references.
"Discusses the history of bookbinding cloth in England and America, including its introduction, nomenclature, and observations on bookcloth patterns. Also includes an illustrated catalogue of 248 nineteenth-century bookcloths"--Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- Cloth bindings (Bookbinding) -- England -- History -- 19th century.Cloth bindings (Bookbinding) -- History -- 19th century -- Catalogs.Cloth bindings (Bookbinding) -- United States -- History -- 19th century.