Krupp, Andrea, Bookcloth in England and America, 1823-50 , 2008
- Bookcloth in England and America, 1823-50 / Andrea Krupp.
- 1st ed.
- New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll Press ; 2008.
London : British Library ; 2008.
New York, NY : Bibliographical Society of America, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- x, 92 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ269.3.C58 K78 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
"Discusses the history of bookbinding cloth in England and America, including its introduction, nomenclature, and observations on bookcloth patterns. Also includes an illustrated catalogue of 248 nineteenth-century bookcloths"--Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- Cloth bindings (Bookbinding) -- England -- History -- 19th century.Cloth bindings (Bookbinding) -- History -- 19th century -- Catalogs.Cloth bindings (Bookbinding) -- United States -- History -- 19th century.