In field and stable : the life and work of Richard 'Seal' Weatherby / David Bradfield.
- Additional Title(s):
Life and work of Richard 'Seal' Weatherby
- Bristol : Sansom & Co. in association with Penlee House Gallery & Museum, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : ill. (some col.), 2 col. maps, ports. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W37325 B73 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Publication coincides with a major exhibition of the artist's work at Penlee House Gallery, Penzance, March-June 2007"--Back cover.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses in art -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, English -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Painters -- England -- Biography.Portrait painting, English -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Weatherby, Richard C., 1881-1953 -- Exhibitions.Weatherby, Richard C., 1881-1953.
YCBA Collections Search
Bradfield, David, In field and stable , 2007