Shanes, Eric, The life and masterworks of J.M.W. Turner , c2008
The life and masterworks of J.M.W. Turner / Eric Shanes.
- [Rev., expanded and updated 4th ed.]
- New York : Parkstone Press, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- 241 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 S441 2008 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "This book is a revised, expanded and updated fourth edition of Turner/ the masterworks by Eric Shanes, ... first published in London in 1990"--p. .
Includes bibliographical references (p. 248-249) and index
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Criticism and interpretation.