The Cambridge guide to the arts in Britain , 1988-1991
The Cambridge guide to the arts in Britain / edited by Boris Ford.
- Cambridge [England] ; Cambridge University Press, 1988-1991.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1988-1991.
- Physical Description:
- 9 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibrarySuppressed NX543 C36 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographies and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts, British.
- v. 1. Prehistoric, Roman, and early medieval
- v. 2. The Middle Ages
- v. 3. Renaissance and Reformation
- v. 4. The seventeenth century
- v. 5. The Augustan age
- v. 6. Romantics to early Victorians
- v. 7. The later Victorian age
- v. 8. The Edwardian age and the inter-war years
- v. 9. Since the Second World War.