IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Great Britain. Ordnance Survey, The English lakes , 1988-1989
The English lakes / made and published by the Ordnance Survey, Southampton.
- Southampton, England : The Survey, 1988-1989.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 4 sheets : col. ; sheets 95 x 124 cm., folded in covers 25 x 13 cm.
- Reference LibraryG5752.L2 E63 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale 1:25,000. 2 1/2 in. to 1 mile. 4 cm. to 1 km.
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Subject Terms:
- Lake District (England) -- Maps.Outdoor recreation -- England -- Lake District -- Maps.
- NW sheet. Ennerdale & Derwent
- NE sheet. Ullswater and Haweswater
- SW sheet. Wast Water & Coniston
- SE sheet. Windermere & Kendal.