Long, Edwin Longsden, 1829-1891, The price of beauty , c2004
The price of beauty : Edwin Long's Babylonian marriage market (1875).
- [London] : Libraries & Arts Service of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in association with Royal Holloway, University of London, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 50 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.L786653 A15 B3 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This publication was produced to accompany the exhibition of the same title at Leighton House Museum, 15 October 2004-16 January 2005."--p.  of cover.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Babylon (Extinct city) -- In art.Long, Edwin Longsden, 1829-1891. Babylonian marriage market -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.