IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Benjamin West and the Venetian secret, 2008
Benjamin West and the Venetian secret [videorecording] : symposium September 20, 2008 / with speakers Eric Lee, Lance Mayer, Gay Myers and Ian McClure.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 2 videodiscs (DVD) (148 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. and 2 DVDs (148 minutes : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 83Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
Recording of a three-day symposium and the general discussion following at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, September 19-20, 2008 for the opening of Benjamin West and the Venetian Secret.
- Subject Terms:
- Color in art -- Early works to 1800.Portrait painting.Titian, approximately 1488-1576.Watercolor painting -- Technique.West, Benjamin, 1738-1820.Yale Center for British Art.
- [part 1]. Lecture
- [part 2]. General Discussion.