IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Wilcox, Scott, 1952-, Sun, wind, and rain , 2008
Sun, wind, and rain : the art of David Cox / Scott Wilcox ; with essays by Peter Bower ... [et al.].
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art and Birmingham Museums & Art Gallery in association with Yale University Press, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 260 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C829 W542 2008 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Catalog accompanying an exhibition held at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Conn., Oct. 16-Jan. 4, 2009 and at the Birmingham Museums & Art Gallery, England, Jan. 31-May 3, 2009.
Includes bibliographical references (p.249-253) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Cox, David, 1783-1859 -- Exhibitions.Landscape in art -- Exhibitions.