Benjamin West and the Venetian secret , c2008
- Benjamin West and the Venetian secret : Yale Center for British Art, September 18, 2008-January 4, 2009 / [text by Angus Trumble and Mark Aronson].
- [New Haven, Conn.] : Yale Center for British Art, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- 73 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 17 x 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W52 B4 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This exhibition was curated by Angus Trumble, Senior Curator of Paintings and Sculpture; Mark Aronson, Chief Paintings Conservator at the Yale Center for British Art, and Helen A. Cooper, Holcombe T. Green Curator of American Paintings and Sculpture at the Yale University Art Gallery."--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Technique -- History -- Exhibitions.West, Benjamin, 1738-1820. Cicero discovering the tomb of Archimedes (1797) -- Exhibitions.West, Benjamin, 1738-1820. Cicero discovering the tomb of Archimedes (1804) -- Exhibitions.