The Edinburgh history of the book in Scotland, 2007-
The Edinburgh history of the book in Scotland.
- Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, 2007-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ330.3.S36 E35 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Book industries and trade -- Scotland -- History.Books -- Scotland -- History.Books and reading -- Scotland -- History.Publishers and publishing -- Scotland -- History.
- v. 1. From the earliest times to 1707 / editors, Alastair Mann and Sally Mapstone
- v. 2. Enlightenment and expansion 1707-1800 / editors, Stephen Brown and Warren McDougall
- v. 3. Ambition and industry 1800-80 / editor, Bill Bell
- v. 4. Professionalism and diversity 1880-2000 / edited by David Finkelstein and Alistair McCleery.