IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Edinburgh history of the book in Scotland, 2007-
The Edinburgh history of the book in Scotland.
- Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, 2007-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ330.3.S36 E35 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Book industries and trade -- Scotland -- History.Books -- Scotland -- History.Books and reading -- Scotland -- History.Publishers and publishing -- Scotland -- History.
- v. 1. From the earliest times to 1707 / editors, Alastair Mann and Sally Mapstone
- v. 2. Enlightenment and expansion 1707-1800 / editors, Stephen Brown and Warren McDougall
- v. 3. Ambition and industry 1800-80 / editor, Bill Bell
- v. 4. Professionalism and diversity 1880-2000 / edited by David Finkelstein and Alistair McCleery.