IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sun, wind, and rain , c2008
Sun, wind, and rain : the art of David Cox.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- 19 p. : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2108Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Pamphlet accompanying an exhibition held at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Conn., Oct. 16-Jan. 14, 2009.
"Scott Wilcox, Chief Curator of Art Collections and Senior Curator of Prints and Drawings at the Yale Center for British Art, has curated the exhibition"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Cox, David, 1783-1859 -- Exhibitions.Landscape in art -- Exhibitions.