David Cox , c2008
David Cox : the art of painting in watercolor : a guide to his materials and techniques.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- 26 p. : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2109Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pamphlet accompanying an exhibition, Sun, wind and rain: the art of David Cox held at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Conn., Oct. 16-Jan. 14, 2009.
Scott Wilcox, Chief Curator of Art Collections and Senior Curator of Prints and Drawings at the Yale Center for British Art, has curated the exhibition and written the introduction.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Cox, David, 1783-1859 -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting -- Technique.Watercolor painting -- Technique.