David Cox , c2008
David Cox : the art of painting in watercolor : a guide to his materials and techniques.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- 26 p. : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2109Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pamphlet accompanying an exhibition, Sun, wind and rain: the art of David Cox held at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Conn., Oct. 16-Jan. 14, 2009.
Scott Wilcox, Chief Curator of Art Collections and Senior Curator of Prints and Drawings at the Yale Center for British Art, has curated the exhibition and written the introduction.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Cox, David, 1783-1859 -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting -- Technique.Watercolor painting -- Technique.