Wallis's royal edition, with seven engravings, patronized by the Queen. Brighton as it is, 1840 : describing the banks, boarding houses, baths, places of worship, hotels, libraries, royal palace, markets, and every recent improvement.
- Brighton : Published by the booksellers, .
- Physical Description:
- , 54 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., 2 maps ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B78 B745 1840Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Aquatints after Edward Wallis.
Printed by R. Sickelmore, Brighton.
Ford, J. Images of Brighton (1981), p. 363.
- Subject Terms:
- Brighton (England) -- Guidebooks.Sickelmore, Richard -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- .
Wood engravings -- .
Lithographs -- .
Engravings -- .
YCBA Collections Search
Wallis's royal edition, with seven engravings, patronized by the Queen. Brighton as it is, 1840 , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.