Campania fœlix, or, A discourse of the benefits and improvements of husbandry : containing directions for all manner of tillage, pasturage, and plantation : as also for the making of cyder and perry : with some considerations upon I. Justices of the peace, and inferior officers. II. On inns and alehouses. III. On servants and labourers. IV. On the poor : to which are added, two essays: I. Of a country-house. II. Of the fuel of London / by Tim. Nourse ...
- London : Printed for Tho. Bennet, at the Half-Moon in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 6, 354 (i.e. 366) p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsS509 N68 1700Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Frontispiece engraved by Michael Van der Gucht.
Advertisement for books published by Tho. Bennet:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Agriculture -- Early works to 1800.Agriculture -- England -- Early works to 1800.Country homes -- England -- Early works to 1800.County government -- England -- Early works to 1800.England -- Rural conditions -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Nourse, Timothy, d. 1699, Campania fœlix, or, A discourse of the benefits and improvements of husbandry , 1700
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.