Powys, Theodore Francis, 1875-1953, When thou wast naked , MCMXXXI 
- When thou wast naked : a story / by T.F. Powys ; with engravings by John Nash.
- Waltham Saint Lawrence, Reading, Berks. : by The Golden Cockerel Press, MCMXXXI 
- Physical Description:
- , 65,  pages : illlustrations ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6031.O873 W44 1931Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This book was printed and published at the Golden Cockerel Press, Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire, by Robert and Moira Gibbings, assisted by George Churchill. Compositors: F. Young and A.H. Gibbs. Pressman: A.C. Cooper. The edition is limited to 500 copies ..."--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 76
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 124 of 500, signed by the author. Bound in cream and blue patterned boards, with blue-green spine; by Sangorski & Sutcliffe. Lacks slip case.
- Subject Terms:
- English fiction -- 20th century.English literature -- 20th century.Powys, Theodore Francis, 1875-1953 -- Autograph.Private press books -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence -- Specimens.
- Private press books -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence.
Wood engravings -- 1931.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.