Rochester, John Wilmot, Earl of, 1647-1680, Collected works of John Wilmot, Earl of Rochester , MCMXXVI 
Collected works of John Wilmot, Earl of Rochester / edited by John Hayward.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : The Nonesuch Press, MCMXXVI 
Plymouth : Printed by William Brendon and Son, Ltd., 
- Physical Description:
- 407,  pages ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3662 .R2 1926Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This edition was printed and made in England. It is limited to 975 copies on antique paper (numbered 76-1050) and seventy-five copies on English hand-made paper (numbered 1 to 75)."--Verso of title page.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 29
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 43 of 1050, one of 75 on English hand-made paper. Bound in cream quarter calf with tan and brown paper covered boards.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 17th cenury.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.