Lindsay, Jack, 1900-1990, Storm at sea , 1935
- Storm at sea / by Jack Lindsay & wood-engravings by John Farleigh.
- London : Printed in Great Britain by the Golden Cockerel Press, Ten Staple Inn, 1935.
- Physical Description:
- 75,  pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6023.I63 S76 1935Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This book is the tenth in the Golden Cockerel series of first editions by contemporary authors. Printed and published by the Golden Cockerel Press and completed on the 1st March, 1935. Compositors: A.H. Gibbs and E.J. Ward. Pressman: H. Barker. The edition is limited to 250 copies."--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 103
BAC: British Art Center is no. 113 of 250. Signed by the author. Bound in blue half morocco with yellow and green patterned cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Australian fiction -- 20th century.Lindsay, Jack, 1900-1990 -- Autograph.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Wood engravings -- 1935.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.