IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lindsay, Jack, 1900-1990, Storm at sea , 1935
Storm at sea / by Jack Lindsay & wood-engravings by John Farleigh.
- London : Printed in Great Britain by the Golden Cockerel Press, Ten Staple Inn, 1935.
- Physical Description:
- 75,  pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6023.I63 S76 1935Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This book is the tenth in the Golden Cockerel series of first editions by contemporary authors. Printed and published by the Golden Cockerel Press and completed on the 1st March, 1935. Compositors: A.H. Gibbs and E.J. Ward. Pressman: H. Barker. The edition is limited to 250 copies."--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 103
BAC: British Art Center is no. 113 of 250. Signed by the author. Bound in blue half morocco with yellow and green patterned cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Australian fiction -- 20th century.Lindsay, Jack, 1900-1990 -- Autograph.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Wood engravings -- 1935.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.