Squier, E. G. (Ephraim George), 1821-1888, Nicaragua , 1852
- Nicaragua : its people, scenery, monuments, and the proposed interoceanic canal / by E. G. Squier ; late chargé́-d'affaires of the United States to the Republics of Central America ; in two volumes. Vol. I[-II]
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF1523 .S78 1852Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by John William Orr and Karl Gildemeister; after James McDonough.
Abbey, J. R. Travel, 673
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Binders ticket in v. 1: Bound by Westleys and Co., Friar Street, London.
BAC: Bound in blind-stamped slate cloth publisher's binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Indians of Central America.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.Nicaragua -- Description and travel.Nicaragua Canal (Nicaragua)Westleys and Co. -- Binder.
- Chromolithographs -- 1852.
Lithotints -- 1852.
Wood engravings -- 1852.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.