Morocco : a desert adventure / Humphrey Spender.
- Essex [England] : Fox Ash Press, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 78 p. : ill. ; 26 x 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 9Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Designed and printed by David Jury.
Illustrations are mounted photographs.
"Printed in an edition of 300 of which 20 contain a modern archival photographic print of Humphrey Spender's self-portrait, hand-printed on fibre-based paper from the original 1934 negative."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 7 of 300, with the print of Spender's self-portrait. Signed by Spender and David Jury.
- Subject Terms:
- Africa, North -- Description and travel.Africa, North -- Pictorial works.Fox Ash Press -- Publisher.Morocco -- Description and travel.Morocco -- Pictorial works.Photography -- Africa, North.Spender, Humphrey -- Diaries.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.