Zuckerkandl, Victor, Man the musician;, 
Man the musician; Sound and symbol: volume two. Translated from the German by Norbert Guterman.
- [Princeton, N. J.] Princeton University Press 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 370 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryCIEAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- The concluding volume of a work on the author's philosophy of music; volume one published in 1956 under title Sound and symbol: music and the external world.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Music -- Philosophy and aesthetics.