Zuckerkandl, Victor, Man the musician;, 
Man the musician; Sound and symbol: volume two. Translated from the German by Norbert Guterman.
- [Princeton, N. J.] Princeton University Press 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 370 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryCIEAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- The concluding volume of a work on the author's philosophy of music; volume one published in 1956 under title Sound and symbol: music and the external world.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Music -- Philosophy and aesthetics.