Davidson, Gail S., 1941-, House proud , c2008
House proud : nineteenth-century watercolor interiors from the Thaw collection / Gail S. Davidson, Floramae McCarron-Cates, Charlotte Gere.
- 1st ed.
- New York, NY : Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Smithsonian Institution : c2008.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8219.I47 D25 2008 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition held Aug. 12, 2008-Jan. 25, 2009, Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Smithsonian Institution.
"Some research in this catalogue was originally published in Charlotte Gere, An album of nineteenth-century interiors : watercolors from two private collections (New York : The Frick Collection, 1992)"--Colophon.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 152-155) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Genre painting -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Interior decoration in art -- Exhibitions.Thaw, Clare -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Thaw, Eugene Victor -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.