Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain), Extra-illustrated summer exhibition catalogues 1769-1925, 1990
- Extra-illustrated summer exhibition catalogues 1769-1925 [microform].
- Alternate Title(s):
- Illustrated catalogue of the exhibition
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 28 microfilm reels : ill. ; 35 mm.
- Reference LibraryFilm B171Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Covering a period from the very first summer exhibition in 1769 to 1925. Each individual year within the microform publication has a corresponding exhibition catalogue and this catalogue has been divided into two distinct sections. In every case the first section contains the most complete annual catalogue available at the Library of the Royal Academy and this is followed by a series of illustrations relating to some of the entries in the catalogues.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) -- Catalogs.