Imageless , 2008
Imageless : the scientific study and experimental treatment of an Ad Reinhardt black painting.
- New York : Guggenheim Museum ; 2008.
New York : AXA Art Insurance Corporation, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 80 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1635 .I53 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition ... Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York, July 11 - September 14, 2008"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Conservation and restoration.Reinhardt, Ad, 1913-1967. Black painting, 1960-66.
- Black trek, backtrack / Yve-Alain Bois
- The art of seeing / Carol Stringari
- Science in the service of contemporary art conservation / Chris McGlinchey
- Lase ablation: the findings at IESL-FORTH / Kristalia Melessanaki, Demetrious Anglos, and Costas Fotakis
- Laser ablation: the findings at art innovation / Sjoerd Postma and Benno Aalderink
- A precarious equilibrium / Julie Barten
- Skin deep / Andrea Kirsh.