Learner, Tom, Analysis of modern paints , 2004
Analysis of modern paints / Thomas J.S. Learner.
- Los Angeles : Getty Conservation Institute, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 210 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTP936.5 .L43 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
Contributor biographical information
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -200) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Paint materials -- Analysis.
- The chemistry of modern paints
- Overview of analytical methods for the identification of modern painting materials
- Pyrolysis-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy
- Direct temperature-resolved mass spectrometry
- Analysis in practice.