Engaging Louis Kahn, 2004
- Engaging Louis Kahn [videorecording] : a legacy for the future.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Engaging Louis I. Kahn
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 4 videodisc (DVD) (421 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 89Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- Recording of sessions, January 24, 2004 of a symposium cosponsored by the Yale School of Architecture, the Yale University Art Gallery, and the Yale Center for British Art to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Louis I. Kahn's first major work, the Yale University Art Gallery, and the 25th anniversary of his last building, the Yale Center for British Art. The Brendan Gill keynote lecture was delivered by Robert Bruegmann and additional speakers include David De Long, Peter Eisenman, Sarah Williams Goldhagen, Peter Inskip, Kathleen James-Chakraborty, Kent Larson, Robert McCarter, Harriet Pattison, Alan Plattus, James Stewart Polshek, Jules Prown, Alexander Purves, Moshe Safdie, Gordon H. Smith, Ann Tyng, Carter Wiseman, and David Van Zanten.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Connecticut -- New Haven.Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974.Yale Center for British Art.Yale University. Art Gallery.