Impressionism & Scotland / Frances Fowle ; with contributions by Vivien Hamilton and Jennifer Melville.
- Additional Title(s):
Impressionism and Scotland
- Edinburgh : National Galleries of Scotland ; 2008.
Glasgow, Scotland : In association with Culture & Sport, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryND478.5.I47 F69 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany the exhibition at the National Gallery Complex, Edinburgh, 19 July to 12 Oct. 2008.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 145-148) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Scottish -- French influences.Impressionism (Art) -- Influence.Impressionism (Art) -- Scotland.Scottish Colourists (Group of artists)
YCBA Collections Search
Fowle, Frances, Impressionism & Scotland , 2008