Fowle, Frances, Impressionism & Scotland , 2008
- Impressionism & Scotland / Frances Fowle ; with contributions by Vivien Hamilton and Jennifer Melville.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Impressionism and Scotland
- Edinburgh : National Galleries of Scotland ; 2008.
Glasgow, Scotland : In association with Culture & Sport, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryND478.5.I47 F69 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the exhibition at the National Gallery Complex, Edinburgh, 19 July to 12 Oct. 2008.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 145-148) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Scottish -- French influences.Impressionism (Art) -- Influence.Impressionism (Art) -- Scotland.Scottish Colourists (Group of artists)