Wallace, Catherine, 1943-, Catching the light , 2008
Catching the light : the art and life of Henry Scott Tuke, 1858-1929 / Catherine Wallace.
- Edinburgh : Atelier Books, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T813 W3553 2008 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- This book accompanies exhibitions of Tuke's work held in 2008 at Falmouth Art Gallery, Royal Cornwall Museum in Truro and The Fine Art Society in London.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Human figure in art -- Exhibitions.Male nude in art -- Exhibitions.Painters -- England -- Biography.Painting, English -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, English -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Tuke, Henry Scott, 1858-1929 -- Exhibitions.