Endless forms , 2009
Endless forms : Charles Darwin, natural science and the visual arts / edited by Diana Donald and Jane Munro.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 344 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN72.S3 E53 2009 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This publication accompanies the exhibition ... organized by the Fitzwilliam Museum in association with the Yale Center for British Art, on view at the Yale Center for British Art from 12 February to 3 May 2009 and at the Fitzwilliam Museum from 16 June to 4 October 2009"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 30-332) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and science.Art and society -- History -- 19th century.Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882.Natural history -- Social aspects.