Cockburn, James Pattison, 1779?-1847, The last "lion" ... , 1978
- The last "lion" ... : rambles in Quebec with James Pattison Cockburn, incorporating Quebec and its environs, a reproduction of the 1831 guidebook attributed to J.P. Cockburn, with an introd. written in 1975 / by co-authors Michael Bell and W. Martha E. Cooke.
- Kingston, Ont. : Agnes Etherington Art Centre, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 55 p. : ill. ; 22 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C6322 B45 1978 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Agnes Etherington Art Centre, Sept. 10-Oct. 22, 1978.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 51-53).
- Subject Terms:
- Cockburn, James Pattison, 1779?-1847. Quebec and its environs.Québec (Québec) -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.