Dictionary of nineteenth-century journalism in Great Britain and Ireland / general editors Laurel Brake & Marysa Demoor.
- Additional Title(s):
DNCJ : dictionary of nineteenth-century journalism
D.N.C.J. : dictionary of nineteenth-century journalism
- Ghent, Belgium : Academia Press ; 2009.
London : The British Library, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvii, 1014 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPN5123 .D5386 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Journalism -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Dictionaries.Journalism -- Ireland -- 19th century -- Dictionaries.
YCBA Collections Search
Dictionary of nineteenth-century journalism in Great Britain and Ireland , 2009