Endless forms : Charles Darwin, natural science and the visual arts : Yale Center for British Art, February 12 - May 3, 2009 [and] Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge, June 16 - October 4, 2009.
- [New Haven] : Yale Center for British Art, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- 26 p. : col. ill. ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2130Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This pamphlet accompanies the exhibition organized by the Fitzwilliam Museum, University of Cambridge, in association with the Yale Center for British Art. It has been curated by Diana Donald and Jane Munro. The organizing curator at the Yale Center for British Art has been Elisabeth Fairman.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and science -- Exhibitions.Art and society -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 -- Exhibitions.Natural history -- Social aspects -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Endless forms , c2009