New photography in Britain / edited by Filippo Maggia ; [editing, Emanuela Spinsanti ; translations, Ben Bazalgette-Staples, Gilliola Rubaldi].
- 1st ed.
- Milano : Skira Editore S.p.A. ; 2008.
New York : Distributed in North America by Rizzoli International, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 191 p. : chiefly ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR646.I82 M63613 2008 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The present book was published on the occasion of the exhibition In Our World: New Photography in Britain held at the Galleria civica di Modena between 20th April and 13th July 2008"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
New photography in Britain , 2008