Blake and conflict , 2009
- Blake and conflict / edited by Sarah Haggarty and Jon Mee.
- Basingstoke [England] ; Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 235 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4148.P6 B535 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The present volume grew out of a two-day 'Blake and Conflict' conference held at University College, Oxford, in September 2006"--Pref.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- England -- History -- 18th century.Art and literature -- England -- History -- 19th century.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Political and social views.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Religion.Literature and society -- England -- History -- 18th century.Literature and society -- England -- History -- 19th century.Politics in literature.Social problems in literature.Theology in literature.