History beyond the text : a student's guide to approaching alternative sources / edited by Sarah Barber and Corinna Peniston-Bird.
- London ; Routledge, 2009.
New York : Routledge, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 208 p. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryD5 .H556 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes index.
- Subject Terms:
- History -- Research.History -- Sources.
- Fine art : the creative image / Sarah Barber
- The cartoon : the image as critique / Frank Palmeri
- The photograph : the still image / Derek Sayer
- Film and television : the moving image / Jeffrey Richards
- Music: the creative sound / Burton W. Peretti
- Oral testimony : the sound of memory / Corinna Peniston-Bird
- The Internet : virtual space / Lisa Blenkinsop
- Landscape : the configured space / Tom Williamson
- Architecture : the built object / Christopher Long
- Material culture : the object / Adrienne D. Hood.