Howard-Hill, T. H. (Trevor Howard), The British book trade, 1475-1890 , 2009
The British book trade, 1475-1890 : a bibliography / T.H. Howard-Hill.
- 1st ed.
- London : British Library ; 2009.
New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll Press, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (lxxi, 1776 p.) ; 25 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Reference LibraryZ324 .H69 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "In association with the Bibliographical Society and the Bibliographical Society of America."
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
"Bibliography of works on authorship, bibliography, book collecting, book illustration, bookselling, censorship, copyright, libraries, literacy, papermaking, printing, publishing, textual criticism, and typography in the British book trade from 1475 to 1890. Includes more than 24,000 items with light annotation arranged in classified chronological order"--Provided by publisher.
CD-ROM includes author and subject indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Book industries and trade -- Great Britain -- Bibliography.