Ancient streets and homesteads of England / by Alfred Rimmer ; and an introduction by the Very Rev. J.S. Howson ... ; with one hundred and fifty illustrations from drawings by the author ; engraved by J.D. Cooper.
- London : Macmillan and Co., 1879.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 350 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 R55 1879Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by James Davis Cooper; after Alfred Rimmer.
Bound in gold- and black-stamped red publisher's cloth.
Binder's ticket: Burn & Co.
First published in 1877.
- Subject Terms:
- Burn & Co. -- Bookbinder.Clark, R. & R. -- Printer.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Historic buildings -- England.Macmillan and Co. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1879.
YCBA Collections Search
Rimmer, Alfred, 1829-1893, Ancient streets and homesteads of England , 1879
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.