IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Rudolph Ackermann, his life , 191-?]
Rudolph Ackermann, his life : the populariser of aquatint engraving, pioneer of art-book illustration.
- New York : [A. Ackermann & Son, 191-?]
- Physical Description:
- 41 p. : ill., ports. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE1820 A3 1910zView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Bound in original tan wrappers with bookplate stitched on front cover. Bottom of front cover reads: Nihil sub sole novi.
Advertising matter: p. 26-41.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann (Arthur) & Son -- Publisher.Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834.Aquatint.Arthur Ackermann & Son.Illustration of books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.