Italian plaquettes , c1989
Italian plaquettes / edited by Alison Luchs.
- Washington : National Gallery of Art ; c1989.
Hanover : distributed by the University Press of New England, c1989.
- Physical Description:
- 310 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN386 U5 A24 22 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Proceedings of the symposium 'Italian Plaquettes,' sponsored by the Center for Advanced study in the Visual Arts, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1-22 March 1985."--t.p. verso.
"This publication is the ninth in the symposium series."--p. 10.
- Subject Terms:
- Bronzes, Renaissance.Plaques, plaquettes, Italian.Plaques, plaquettes, Renaissance.