Italian plaquettes , c1989
- Italian plaquettes / edited by Alison Luchs.
- Washington : National Gallery of Art ; c1989.
Hanover : distributed by the University Press of New England, c1989.
- Physical Description:
- 310 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN386 U5 A24 22 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Proceedings of the symposium 'Italian Plaquettes,' sponsored by the Center for Advanced study in the Visual Arts, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1-22 March 1985."--t.p. verso.
"This publication is the ninth in the symposium series."--p. 10.
- Subject Terms:
- Bronzes, Renaissance.Plaques, plaquettes, Italian.Plaques, plaquettes, Renaissance.