D.B. Friend's Handy guide to Brighton.
- New and revised edition.
- Brighton : D.B. Friend, 1886.
- Physical Description:
- , 192,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.B78 F74 1886Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes advertising matter.
Map by John Bartholomew.
Title on cover reads: "Guide to Brighton; visit of the British Medical Association August 1886."
"This little guide [was] specially issued ... for the 54th Annual Meeting of the British Medical Association" (from frontispiece).
- Subject Terms:
- Brighton (England) -- Guidebooks.Friend, D. Burchell -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1886.
Lithographs -- 1886.
Photomechanical prints -- 1886.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.