Ward & Lock's Tourist's picturesque guide to Brighton : with historical anecdotes, description of the town and suburbs, and excursions in the neighbourhood : map of Sussex, street plan, and numerous illustrations.
- London : Ward, Lock, and Co. ..., [1882?].
- Physical Description:
- , 86, , 64 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., 2 maps ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B78 W37 1882View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bound in original printed green boards, as issued. Cover title reads: Ward & Lock's Illustrated guide to, and popular history of Brighton, Worthing, Lewes, with excursions in the neighbourhood.
Half t.p. reads: Guide to Brighton.
Advertisement dated 1882.
Advertisments consist of , 64 p. at end. Running title: Guide book advertiser.
- Subject Terms:
- Brighton (England) -- Guidebooks.Brighton (England) -- History.Ward, Lock, and Co. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- [1882?].
Lithographs -- [1882?].
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- [1882?].
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.