The East--imagined, experienced, remembered : orientalist nineteenth century painting / James Thompson ; with an essay by David Scott.
- Dublin : National Gallery of Ireland : 1988.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 183 p. : ill., ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND457 T56 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at the Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool, and at the National Gallery of Ireland.
Includes bibliographies and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Exoticism in art -- Exhibitions.Painting, European -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Europe -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Thompson, James, The East--imagined, experienced, remembered , 1988