A general table of all cautions, fees, and perquisites : both statutable and customary for exercise and degrees in the University of Cambridge / drawn up by H. Newcome ...
- Cambridge : Printed by J. Archdeacon, and sold by T. & J. Merrill ..., 1761.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 p.) ; 19 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF114 C36 1763Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- This single sheet is bound together with copy 2 of Cantabrigia depicta. Cambridge: W. Thurlbourn & J. Woodyer..., 1763 -- Excerpta è statutis. Cantabrigiæ: J. Archdeacon, 1770.
- Subject Terms:
- Archdeacon, J. -- Printer.Merrill, T. & J. -- Publisher.University of Cambridge -- Admission.
YCBA Collections Search
Newcome, H, A general table of all cautions, fees, and perquisites , 1761
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.