The meaning of fuchsias / Glyn Jones ; wood engraving by Sarah van Niekerk.
- Newtown, Wales : Gwasg Gregynog, c1987.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPB2289 G73Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center copy is no.  of 400 copies.
British Art Center copy is cased with: Yr alarch and 5 other titles published by Gregynog Press, 1987-1988.
"This poem is the second in a series of twelve selected by Meic Stephens. The edition consists of 400 copies."
- Subject Terms:
- Gwasg Gregynog (1974- ) -- Publisher.Welsh poetry.
- Wood engravings -- 1987.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.