The art of photography, 1839-1989 , 1989
- The art of photography, 1839-1989 / catalogue edited by Mike Weaver ; photographs selected by Daniel Wolf with Mike Weaver and Norman Rosenthal.
- London, England : Royal Academy of Arts ; 1989.
New Haven, Conn. : Yale University Press, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- x, 472 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR646 G72 L66192 1989 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Friedlander 120: Paperbound. Presentation inscription from Daniel [Wolf] to Lee [Friedlander]. From the Lee Friedlander Papers.
Catalog of an exhibition at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Feb. 11-Apr. 30, 1989, the Australian National Gallery, Canberra, June 17-Aug. 27, 1989, and the Royal Academy of Arts, London, Sept. 23-Dec. 23, 1989.
Bibliography: p. 472.
- Subject Terms:
- Friedlander, Lee -- Presentation inscription from D. Wolf.Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.Wolf, Daniel -- Presentation inscription to L. Friedlander.