The Age of William III & Mary II : power, politics, and patronage 1688-1702 / a reference encyclopedia and exhibition catalogue edited by Robert P. Maccubbin and Martha Hamilton-Phillips.
- Williamsburg, VA : College of William and Mary, c1989.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 416 p. :ill., col. plates ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA460 A44 1989 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LWL 63 989 W67: Paperbound.
BEIN Stack Ref DA460 A44 1989 Oversize: Paperbound.
Catalog of an exhibition held at the Grolier Club, December 13, 1988-January 28, 1989 and the Folger Shakespeare Library, February 13-April 15, 1989.
Bibliography: p. 377-393.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Civilization -- 17th century.Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.Netherlands -- History -- 17th century.
YCBA Collections Search
The Age of William III & Mary II , c1989