American Paper Institute, The dictionary of paper, including pulps, boards, paper properties and related papermaking terms, 1940
- The dictionary of paper, including pulps, boards, paper properties and related papermaking terms.
- New York, The American Paper and Pulp Association, 1940.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 365 p. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS1085 A6 1940 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This book has been prepared for the American Paper and Pulp Association by a specially appointed industry committee working in conjunction with the Institute of Paper Chemistry."--Pref.
Bibliography: p. 364-365.
- Subject Terms:
- Paper -- Dictionaries.Papermaking -- Dictionaries.