History of the viceroyalty of Buenos Ayres; containing the most accurate details relative to the topography, history, commerce, population, government, &c. &c. of that valuable colony. By Samuel Hull Wilcocke.
- London, Printed for H.D. Symonds [etc.] by C. Squire, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p., 576 p. front., 2 col. pl., fold. map, plan. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF2808 W69 1807Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 703
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Argentina -- Description and travel.Argentina -- History -- To 1810.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1807.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1807.South America -- Description and travel.Squire, C. -- Printer.Symonds, H. D. -- Publisher.Voyages and travels.
YCBA Collections Search
Wilcocke, Samuel Hull, 1766?-1833, History of the viceroyalty of Buenos Ayres;, 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.